Friday, October 24, 2008

Blog, Bells, and Babble

Blog- Welcome to the the first post on my blog! Those of you who know me probably find it pretty funny that I am writing a blog, considering that I just found out what a blog was about two months ago! My original intent was to write about our upcoming trip to Costa Rica; I thought it would be a fun way of documenting the trip. Since then, it's kind of evolved into more of a general blog about my biggest passion-Photography.

Bells- ..as in wedding! The reason that we are going to Costa Rica in the first place is for my sister-in-law's wedding. We are super excited for them. They are going to be great together.

Babble- About photography! This is what I will be doing here, so please feel free to participate and check back often.

No comments: